Calm down or Hulk out !?
要冷靜還是要爆發 !?
I have a hulk living in my body!
我有一個浩克住在我的身體裡!
This is my happy mode.
這是我開心的狀態.
This is my angry mode.
這是我生氣的狀態.
Calm down or Hulk out !?
要冷靜還是要爆發 !?
I have a hulk living in my body!
我有一個浩克住在我的身體裡!
This is my happy mode.
這是我開心的狀態.
This is my angry mode.
這是我生氣的狀態.
Do we look like Mickey and Minnie mouse?
我們看起來像米奇和米妮嗎?
Minnie mouse?? Really?
米妮?真的嗎?
I think my hair is longer than hers!! 😉
我覺得我的頭髮比她長!!;)
A-Rod: I am not Mickey mouse either
A-Rod: 我也不是米奇老鼠啦
Have a good weekend 😀
週末愉快 😀
I am having fun in the park 😀
我在公園正樂著呢 😀
No children here! Awesome!
沒有小孩在這裡!好棒!
I am still wearing my flak jacket. haha
我還是穿著我的防彈背心. 哈哈
OMG…sooooo hot! I can’t control my tongue 😛
天啊超熱的!我真的無法控制我的舌頭了 😛
Have a good weekend everyone heart emoticon
大家週末愉快 heart emoticon
I have my own flak jacket!!
我有自己的防彈背心
hehe my puppia is my flak jaket
嘿嘿我的puppia是我的防彈背心
My mission is possible!!!
我可以完成任何任務
Mom: puppia isn’t a flak jaket!!
A-Rod: La la la~ I can’t hear you!!!
媽媽:Puppia不是防彈背心!
A-Rod: 拉拉拉~ 我聽不到!!!!
matching shining outfit!!!!!!
This is sibling love
這是兄弟情
I asked my brother to jump first. He said why me. Haha
我叫弟弟先跳,他說為什麼是我 哈哈
My brother and I used to hangout together.
我弟弟曾經常常跟我一起打混
Love you Nigu
愛你喔尼古
Yesterday we went to a park. I don’t know why my mom always wants to give me a shower after we come back from the park.
昨天我們去了一個公園,我不知道為甚麼媽媽老是要在我們回家後給我洗澡.
Hey guys, does your mom tell you the same?
嘿,你們的媽媽有跟你們講一樣的話嗎?
Look! I wasn’t dirty tho…
你們看!我昨天並沒有很髒啊...
Look closer mom! I looked very clean, ok!?
近一點媽媽!我看起來很乾淨好嗎!?
A-Rod: mom, I want this dog carrier bag!
Mom: uh….this is not for u 😐
A-Rod: 媽媽我要這個外出包
麻麻:這不是給你的耶...
May I have this one?
我可以要這個嗎?
A-Rod: I really like it!!!
Mom: uh… this is not for puppy > <
A-Rod:我真的很喜歡
麻麻:這不是給狗狗的...
oh…ok…how about give me a pork jerky?
那可以給我一塊肉肉嗎?
This violin is too big for me. So it becomes my cello. Mom, do u need a lullaby?
這個小提琴也太太太太大了吧! 只好拿來當大提琴使用! 麻麻你需要催眠曲嗎?
My Cello!!!
我的大提琴~
professional pose!
專業的姿勢
dont touch, mom!
麻麻你別碰!
It’s mine!
這是我的!
Bailey says: A-Rod… Did you wear that when you stole Daddy’s money stash? Hahaha OMG!!!
A-Rod says: A-Rod? Who’s A-Rod??!!!
Bailey: A-Rod你穿成這樣去拿拔拔的錢嗎? 哈哈哈哈 笑死了
A-Rod: A-Rod?誰是A-Rod?
My disguise is almost complete!!!
我喬裝快要完成了
You found so much A-Rod!! Good job!
哈哈 A-Rod你找到好多!幹得好!
Wonder what kind of treats we should pick up today? I think we have enough money for it….
我們該買什麼呢A-Rod? 我們有好多錢錢了(煩惱...)